- [For paper authors] One paper per registration.
- [For paper authors] At least one author must register early for the paper to be included in the conference proceedings.
- [For special session organizers] One registration fee may be waived if #papers is large enough.
- A regular registration includes a ticket to the banquet and a copy of printed proceedings.
- A student registration does not include a ticket to the banquet, but this includes a copy of printed proceedings. The banquet ticket(s) may be purchased separately (50USD each).
- A teleconference registration is exclusively available for teleconference participants. This only covers the online proceedings (CEUR Workshop Proceedings) and the remote presentation via Skype.
- A companion ticket for the banquet will be available for 50USD each.
- Fill in this form (closed) if you did not already do so.
- Send your check or money order to the following address in time. Students need to include a proof of student status, e.g. a scanned image of student ID. Please make your check or money order payable to MAICS. Payment for your early registration should arrive on or prior to its deadline.
- You will receive an electric receipt via E-mail after your payment is arrived and confirmed.
Send your payment to:
ATTN: Kelly Vogt
6321 Glenway Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45211, USA
Mail-in is our first preference. Unfortunately, we cannot process credit cards. Please contact us for other methods of payment if necessary.
On-site Registration and Payment
On-site late registration is available. Please bring your check or money order made payable to MAICS. Cash may be accepted but not preferred. Change will not be prepared.